Interactive options help you intuitively shape your listening experience, putting you in full control if you want to be.
And if you want to lean back? EVOKE automatically makes hearing aid adjustments suited to your needs and your environment. This ensures great sound for a busy life has never been easier.
The WIDEX RIC is based on the WIDEX E-platform, with Fluid Sound Technology that handles automatic processing more accurately and faster than before. WIDEX RIC is the first hearing aid to use Sound Sense Learn to learn from the wearer’s preferences and help guide
them to a better, more personalized sound. The RIC has an optional ZPower rechargeable solution.
2.4 GHz Bluetooth connectivity with the customizable App allows for direct streaming of audio as well as direct control from smartphones and tablets.
- Direct wireless mobile connectivity (2.4 GHz)
- Multiple wireless connectivity options via WidexLink technology and TONELINK App
- Compatible with the DEX assistive listening devices
- 3 performance levels 440/330/220
- Uses an M-receiver
- Uses a size 312 battery
- Protection class IP68 (only non-rechargeable solution)
- Minimal to severe hearing losses